RED79 Spotlight is a brand New Kodi Build from Ezzermacs Wizard Repository. It uses Aeon Nox skin settings and has size of 236 MB.
Sections included Movies, TV shows, Cartoons, Sports and it comes with working Add-ons such as 13 Clowns Video, Nymeria, Replay Me, Maverick TV, Deceit, Destiny Deathstar, Ork, The Magic Dragon, Voodoo, Wolfpack and more.
How to Install RED79 Spotlight Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following URL: http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo/
- Name it ezzemac
- Make sure all the boxes are filled and press OK
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the Box icon from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here click: ezzermac
- Click repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Click Pogram Add-ons
- Click EzzerMacs Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, EzzerMacs Wizard Installed
- Wait for the Top-right notification: a information message click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Click RED79 Spotlight
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- Click Force Close
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes
Read Here for How To Remove a Build From Kodi Using the Fresh Start Plugin.