Steel is a Kodi Build from The Crew Wizard.
It has sections for Movies, Tv shows, Sports, Live TV, Kids, Favorites, Pair, Apps and System.
How to Install Steel Kodi Build Leia
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following URL: http://team-crew.github.io/
- Name it crew
- Make sure all the boxes are filled and press OK
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the Box icon from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here click: crew
- Click repository.thecrew-0.3.1.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, The Crew Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click The Crew Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click The Crew Wizard
- Click Install
- Click Dismiss on the popup
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu for Builds or click ignore and go to Program Add-ons were it will be located.
- Select or click on the Steel
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click continue to install
- It will download and install
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.