Supernova is a brand new Kodi Build from Racoon City Wizard. It uses Aeon Nox Skin Settings and it has size of 203 MB.
This build has sections for Movies, TV shows, Sports, Live TV, Debrid, 4K, All In One, Kid Zone, Favourites, Music and most of best working Kodi add-ons are available and up to date and ready to use.
How to Install Supernova Kodi 18 Build Leia
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following URL: http://racooncity.gq/repo/
- Name it racoon
- Make sure all the boxes are filled and press OK
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the Box icon from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here click: racoon
- Click repository.umbrella-1.3.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Umbrella Corporation Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Umbrella Corporation Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Racoon City Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Racoon City Wizard Repository Installed
- Click Continue
- Click Here
- Select Supernova
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Yes to Install
- It will download and install
- Click OK to Force close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes
Read Here for How To Remove a Build From Kodi Using the Fresh Start Plugin.