All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
A popular Repository named Supremacy contains a lot of cool add-ons and builds. Whether you want to watch IPTV, Kids programming, TV shows, movies, or more, you can find them all here. Use our guide to help you download and install it. Please note Repo is supported by the Supremacy team.
Install the Supremacy Repository on Kodi
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Gear icon (settings). Now click on File Manager. Scroll down until you see Add source and choose it.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Type: http://2supremacy.uk/repo/ and click the Done button.
- In the below box, enter the name for this source: supremacy or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Return to Kodi’s home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an Open box at the top. Choose Install from zip file > Supremacy > repository.supremacy-x.x.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository > supremacy
That’s all, now you have installed Supremacy Repository on your Kodi, from here choose whatever Add-on/Build you want and install them on your Kodi.
Builds & Add-ons you’ll find inside: