Xanax is a new Kodi Build for Leia which is similar to Durex from Xanax Wizard. This build uses Xanax 18 skin settings and it has size of 296 MB.
It has sections for Movies, TV shows, Family, Sportz TV, Music, APK, MISC, Family and it comes with great working add-ons including DeathStar, Star-Tec AIO, Kiddo, Gen-X, Monster Munch, Rising Tides, Numbers, Yoda, Maverick TV, Exodus Redux, The magic Dragon and more.
How to Install Xanax Build on Kodi 18 Leia
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or Settings
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click None
- Enter the following URL: http://xanaxrepo.com/repo/
- Name it xanax
- Make sure all the boxes are filled and press OK
- Go back to Home screen and click add-ons
- Click the Box icon from the top left
- Click Install from zip file
- We’ll get a new window, here click: xanax
- Click xanax-repo.zip
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Xanax Repository Installed
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Xanax Repository
- Click Program Add-ons
- Click Xanax Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the notification in the top-right corner to popup, Xanax Wizard Installed
- Click Continue
- Select Build Menu
- Click Xanax
- Click Fresh Install or Standard Install (Fresh Install is usually bests)
- Click Continue
- It will download and install
- Click OK to Force Close Kodi
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
How to change the Skin back to Default Estuary
If this Build does not work for you here is how to change the Skin back to default Estuary and remove it.
- From home screen go to the Gear icon (top-left corner) or System
- Click Interface Settings
- Click Skin
- Click Estuary
- Click Yes
Read Here for How To Remove a Build From Kodi Using the Fresh Start Plugin.