In this tutorial we will show you how you can reset home screen layout back to factory default on Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+.
How To Reset Home Screen Layout to Factory Default on Samsung Galaxy S9
- From your Samsung Galaxy S9 swipe down and tap the Settings icon Apps
- From settings click the Apps option
- Click the Apps option then make sure All Apps is selected
- From Menu Keys settings click where it says show systems apps
- After you click the shows systems apps option scroll down all the way to Samsung sections until you find Samsung Experience Home.
- From find Samsung Experience Home click Storage option
- From Storage click where it says Clear Data
- Wait for the Top-right notification: a message that all application will be deleted permanently included all files, settings, accounts and etc and then click delete