This tutorial shows you how to restore the default theme on a Samsung Galaxy S10.
How To Restore Default Theme Samsung Galaxy S10
- From your Samsung Galaxy S10 go to Settings and click it.
- From settings click where it says Wallpaper and Theme.
- Select Theme Option.
- From the top of your screen pull down the menu.
- After you select the menu select the default theme.
- Wait for the Top-right notification: with the message some apps may close and unsaved data may be lost. Click where it says Apply .
- It is applying to default theme.