The Iberika is a great offering if you like Spanish and Portuguese channels. This one has many different options, so you can’t go wrong with it. No speaker of either language should be without this one. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Because this addon is supported by the specific team, it is not considered to be official. In other words, don’t go to official Kodi websites to ask for support or mention it. They will not be able to help you. Though Kodi is open source, it is understood that unofficial addons should not be talked about.
Install Iberika KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://kodiadictos.com/kodiadictos/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name adictos or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file > adictos > Video add-ons > plugin.video.iberika.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Video Addons > Iberika.
Install Iberika Kodi Addon on JARVIS
If you are using Jarvis, the instructions vary slightly but should be easy to follow. We suggest switching to the latest version of Kodi.
- Open Kodi Jarvis (v16.1)
- From the home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://kodiadictos.com/kodiadictos/ and click Done.
- Now, label it adictos, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose adictos > Video add-ons > plugin.video.iberika.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Access the add-on by going to Videos > Video Add-Ons > Fladnag Movies from your home screen.