From the Boom team, we offer you the Ignite build. We like its’ relatively small size (258 MB), the speed of the download from the server, the backgrounds, and of course, the best add-ons in the community. You will love this one if you decide to check it out. Just remember you need a higher-end device to be able to get it to work. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Ignite Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://boomkodi.com/repo and click OK.
- Now, name it boom, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose boom and then repository.Boom-x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Next, select Install from repository > Boom Repository > Program Add-ons > Boom Advanced Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Boom Advanced Wizard. Find the Browse Builds button, choose the Ignite Build and click Install.