How To Install Illuminati Kodi Builds
February 14, 2018
All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Illuminati repository has several builds you can choose from with a variety of sizes. They range from Limited resources to unlimited resources Device size. Basically we’ll need to instal the Repository and then choose any Build from the list to install it.
Install the Illuminati Kodi Builds
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://repo.illuminatitemple.xyz/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name illuminati or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on illuminati then select repository.illuminati-x.x.x.zip..
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Proceed to Install from repository > Illuminati Repository > Illuminati Wizard > Install.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons.
- Choose Illuminati Wizard and the build you want.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open Kodi. Give it time to update the add-ons and tools.