All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
If you are looking to browse through some builds, you will want to take a look at the Insomniacs Builds. Of course, there are several you can choose from so they have one to meet your needs. If you want a closer look, we can help. All you have to do is use our guide to help you see if this wizard is the right one for you.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below./p>
How to Install Insomniacs Builds for Kodi v18 Leia
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://wiz.insomniacs.party/repo as you see here, and call it Insomniacs.
- Hit ok, and Insomniacs will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- It should be labeled repository,insomniacs-x.x.x.zip.
- Now, select Install from Repository > Insomniacs Repository > Program Addons.
- Click on it and select Insomniacs Wizard
- When the screen comes up, choose whichever category for Builds. Scroll down the list, choose the one you want and then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.