If you are looking to browse through some builds, you will want to take a look at the Insomniacs Builds. Of course, there are several you can choose from so they have one to meet your needs. If you want a closer look, we can help. All you have to do is use our guide to help you see if this wizard is the right one for you.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
How to Install Insomniacs Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://wiz.insomniacs.party/ as you see here, and call it Insomniacs.
- Hit ok, and Insomniacs will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system heading. Then, you want to choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the Insomniacs file.
- Once you do, instead of saying something like Insomniacs wizard, it says Click To Install.zip. Go ahead and click on it.
- Now, go back to your home screen, go to Add-ons and then Program add-ons.
- Click on it and select Insomniacs Wizard
- When the screen comes up, choose whichever category for Builds. Scroll down the list, choose the one you want and then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.