All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Netflix’s biggest competitor is Amazon Prime Instant video. So we are very glad to see Amazon Prime Instant Kodi addon in the community. However, in order to access this addon’s content, you’ll need an account, but if you want to be on the safe side take into consideration that this is a good alternative to all other addons.
How To Install Amazon Prime Instant Kodi Addon
Please note! Kodi Builds and Kodi Add-ons are streaming content illegally. You’re the one responsible on what you watch. Because all Internet Providers are monitoring us, we recommend you use a VPN. Check here a list of the BEST VPN providers.
Please make sure you have an Amazon Prime Instant Video account because this Addon wouldn’t work without it. Also, this addon can be installed only manually.
- On your device, open any Browser and click here or navigate to this link to download the Zip file: https://github.com/XLordKX/kodi/raw/master/zip/repository.xlordkx/repository.xlordkx-1.0.0.zip
- Open Kodi and navigate to Addons
- Click on the Box icon from the top-left corner
- Now click on the Install from zip file
- Navigate and run the downloaded Zip file (probably the Download folder), the Zip name is: repository.xlordx-1.0.0.zip
- After it installs you’ll get a Notification popup in the top-right corner.
- Now click Install from Repository > XLodkX Repo > Video Add-ons
- Select Amazon Prime Instant Videos and then hit Install. Again wait for the Notification Popup in the top-right corner.
- That’s all. Now you can access the Addon from Kodi’s home screen > Addons section