All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
In this tutorial I will be showing you how to install the popular Bennu add-on.
This addon has been very popular and widely used for a long time as it used to be called “Phoenix” which some of you may have heard of.
It has recently changed its name to Bennu and is being constantly updated with all of the latest plugins and content for you to watch.
This is known as one of the best Kodi add-ons available due to its long history and its regular updates with new content.
It has a huge selection of content including Movies, TV shows and much more!
This addon is really fast, has no lag or buffering (Great for Amazon Fire TV Sticks!) and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD.
The addon is updated every few days to fix any issues that people are having and to add even more new content.
How To install Bennu Addon on Kodi Krypton:
- First, open up Kodi 17.4 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://ares-repo.eu/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Bennu
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from repository
- Select the Ares Project Repository
- Click on Add-on Repository
- Select the Colossus Repository
- Click Install to install the Colossus Repository
- Wait for the installation notification to appear.
- Go back to Install from repository and select the Colossus Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Bennu Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to main Kodi menu and find the Bennu plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
You now have one of the best Kodi 17.4 addons of all time (formerly Phoenix) installed onto your device!
We also recommend a fast, secure and unlimited VPN which you can get by clicking below, this will protect your privacy and give you the fastest Kodi speed with no buffering:
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂