All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Bennu is a free Videos add-on for Kodi to watch Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Cartoons and Adult content.
Phoenix is now replaced by Bennu.
How To install Bennu Addon on Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select System settings
- Turn on Unknown sources at Add-ons
- Select Yes
- Go back to the System Screen (1 x Back/Escape)
- Select File manager
- Select Add source
- Select < NONE >
- Type the following EXACTLY: http://mediarepos.net/tco
- Select the below box that says “Enter a name for this media source“
- Type: *TCO
- Select OK
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (2 x Back/Escape)
- Select Add-ons
- Select Add-on Browser ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select *TCO
- Select Repo_colossus.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Colossus Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Bennu
- Select Install
Remains to get pleasure from your new installed Kodi add-on!