All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. Try ExpressVPN
which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, unlimited bandwidth and even accepts Bitcoin
Boom is a great new Kodi add-on for IPTV. Most links are working great and fast loading speeds. It has also sections for favorites, Match Centre, Sports Channels, Other Channels, Football Highlights, Football Chat, Watch Again, Sports Radio and Kids Channels.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons.
Steps to Install BOOM Kodi Add-on with Screenshots
- From Home Screen go to the Gear icon in the top-left corner
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click <None>
- Enter the following Address: http://i4pro.co.uk/kodi/repo/ and press OK
- Name it I4A (or however you want, but remember it because we’ll need it later)
- Make sure the boxes are filled and press Ok
- Go back to Home Screen and click Add-ons
- Click the Box icon from the top left corner
- Click install from zip file
- Click I4A (or however you named it in the 6’th step)
- Click repository.inside4ndroid-17.0.0.zip
- It will pop up Inside4ndroid Repository
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Inside4ndroid Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Install
Wait for the Installed notification in the top-right corner, then find the add-on on Kodi’s home screen > Add-ons.