All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
This is a simple guide on How To Install Covenant Kodi Add-on. This addon has been very popular and widely used for a long time as it used to be called “Exodus” which I am sure most of you have heard of.
It has recently changed its name to Covenant and is being constantly updated with all of the latest and best content for you to watch, in high quality. It is known as one of the best Kodi add-ons available due to its long history and its regular updates with new content.
It has a huge and constantly growing selection of content including movies, TV shows, Live TV, Live sport and much more! The addon is really fast, has no lag or buffering issues (So it works really well on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick) and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD quality with fast speeds.
The addon is updated every few days so you will always have a working add-on.
How To Install Covenant Kodi Addon:
- First, open up Kodi Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://kdil.co/repo/ (this Repository is not available anymore)
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Covenant
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. Covenant
- Select the file called “kodil.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the Kodil Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find Covenant, click it and then click Install button.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main Kodi menu and find Covenant Kodi addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
And that’s it, we just installed Covenant Kodi add-on onto your device!
We also recommend a fast, secure and unlimited VPN which you can get by clicking here, this will protect your privacy and give you the fastest Kodi speed with no buffering.