In todays tutorial, I will be showing you how to install the Duff Man Build on Kodi Krypton.
The Duff Man build is one of the top Kodi builds available with many different plugins and great addons, this is a great build choice for Kodi.
The build includes all of the most popular and best Kodi plugins such as Exodus, UK Turks, SportsDevil etc and other addons that you will allow you to watch and stream and endless amount of content.
The build also works great on devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick and other Android devices/Android boxes as it is fast and optimised.
The build is very fast and has great performance with no buffering or lag on any device.
How To Install Duff Man build on Kodi
- Open up Kodi Krypton on your devices
- First go to Settings
- Select system settings
- Click add-ons
- Enable “Unknown Sources”
- Click “Yes” when prompted
- Go back to the main menu
- Click settings again
- Go to “File Manager”
- Click “Add Source”
- Select the URL Box
- From Kodi’s Home Screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top left side corner. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, type the URL: http://streamdigital.org/wiz/ and click OK.
- Now, name it duff, or whatever you like. As long as you remember it, we’ll need it later. Hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the Tab that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the Box icon from the top-left corner and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose duff (Step 15) and then plugin.program.sdwiz.zip.
- Wait for a few minutes, you’ll get a notification message in the top-right corner saying that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, and click on Add-ons tab, then Program Add-ons. Click on the Stream Digital Wizard. Choose the Browse Builds button, and find the Duff Man Build section.
- Choose the Duff Man Build and click Fresh Install. Wait till it downloads and installs the Build.
If you are on a non-android device your Kodi will automatically close, if you are on an android device like an Amazon Firestick you will have to unplug your device’s power and then turn it back on again.
Important: Wait around 5 minutes for the build to fully load and update. Trying to use the build straightaway will cause it to be laggy/buffer or crash while it tries to update.
You now have the latest Duff Man build installed onto Kodi Krypton!
I personally love this build and have been using this build for a while!