All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Electra Vault is a free Videos add-on for Kodi to watch Movies, TV Shows, Sport and Documentairies.
Sections “Plex” and “LiveTV” do not work. We have notice this while we were testing this add-on.
If you notice that some links does not work in ATOM, try to install URLResolver.
URLResolver is one of the dependencies that ATOM needs!
How To Install Electra Vault Add-on on Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select System settings > Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Select Yes
- Go back to the System Screen (1 x Back/Escape)
- Select File manager
- Select Add source
- Select < NONE >
- Type the following EXACTLY: http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo
- Select the below box that says “Enter a name for this media source“
- Type: *Supremacy
- Select OK
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (2 x Back/Escape)
- Select Add-ons
- Select Add-on Browser ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select *Supremacy
- Select repository.supremacy-1.1
- Select repository.supremacy-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select supremacy
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Electra Vault
- Select Install
Remains to get pleasure from your new installed Kodi add-on!
The post Install Electra Vault on Kodi is meant to help you..