All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
This is a simple guide on How To Install Elysium Kodi Addon, previously named Zen.
It has recently changed its name to Elysium and is always updated with all of the latest and greatest content for you to watch. This is known as one of the best Kodi addons available due to how long it has been around for and how often it is updated with new content.
It has a huge selection of content including movies, TV shows, live tv, live sport and much more! It is super fast, has no lag or buffering issues and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD and it can also include some 3D and 4K content as well.
How To Install Elysium Addon on Kodi Krypton:
- First, from Kodi’s home screen navigate to the Gear icon from the top-left corner
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says <None>
- Enter the following URL: http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/ and press OK
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Elysium
- Click OK
- Go back to Kodi’s main menu
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the Box icon on the top left corner
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. Elysium (5’th step)
- Select the file called “noobsandnerds Repo (2.0).zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed. (in the top-right corner)
- Now select Install from repository
- Select the Noobs and Nerds Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Elysium Add-on and click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed. (In the top-right corner)
- You can now go back to Kodi’s main menu and find the Elysium (Zen) plugin/addon under Video Add-ons.
There you have it! You now have one of the best Kodi addons of all time installed onto your device!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂