All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Falcon Project is a free Videos add-on for Kodi to watch Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sport and Music.
Falcon Project Brings You Access To Live, On Demand TV And Many Various Playlists.
How to Install Falcon Project Addon on Kodi
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings ( Gear Icon – top-left corner)
- Select System settings > Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Select Yes
- Go back to the System Screen (1 x Back/Escape)
- Select File manager
- Select Add source
- Select < NONE >
- Type the following URL: http://ajbuilds.uk/repo
- Select the below box that says “Enter a name for this media source“
- Type: ajbuilds
- Select OK
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (2 x Back/Escape)
- Select Add-ons
- Select Box icon from top-left corner
- Select Install from zip file
- Select ajbuilds
- Select repository.aj.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification in the top-right corner
- Select Install from repository
- Select AJs Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Falcon Project
- Select Install
Again, wait for the Installed notification box in the top-right corner. Then you can enjoy the just installed add-on!