All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
FlixNet is a free Videos add-on for Kodi to watch Movies and TV Shows.
How To Install FlixNet Kodi Add-on
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select System settings > Add-ons
- Turn on Unknown sources
- Select Yes
- Go back to the System Screen (1 x Back/Escape)
- Select File manager
- Select Add source
- Select < NONE >
- Type the following EXACTLY: http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo
- Select the below box that says “Enter a name for this media source“
- Type: *Jesusbox
- Select OK
- Go back to your Kodi Home Screen (2 x Back/Escape)
- Select Add-ons
- Select Add-on Browser ( Icon – Upper Left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select *Jesusbox
- Select repository.jesusboxtv-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from repository
- Select Jesusbox Repository
- Select Video add-ons
- Select FlixNet
- Select Install
Remains to get pleasure from your new installed Kodi add-on!
The post Install FlixNet on Kodi is meant to help you. Have problems? Leave a comment..