This is a guide on How to install Genesis Reborn Kodi add-on. Basically it provides only Movies and TV-Shows content.
Genesis Reborn Kodi add-on is a fork of the old and popular Genesis add-on. You’ll find inside basic categories like: Movies, TV-Shows and Channels. But don’t expect too much from this add-on.
Install Genesis Reborn Kodi Add-on
- From the Home Screen’s top-left part, click on the Gear icon
- File manager > Add-Source > click on <None>
- Type the url: jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo then hit Ok.
- Now, in the below box, type a name, “Genesis” for example and press Ok
- Now press back, and choose System settings > Add-ons
- Make sure that Unknown sources is enabled
- Press back till you get to the home screen
- Select and click on Add-ons, now press the box icon from the top-left part of the screen
- Install from zip file > Genesis, or however you named the source > repository.jesusboxtv-1.0.3.zip
- Now, we’ll need to wait for the Installed popup notification in the top-right part of the screen
- Now, navigate to Install from Repository > Jesusbox Repository > Video addons > Genesis Reborn
- Click Install, and wait for the Installed notification in the top-right part of the screen.
That’s all, now to run the add-on find it on Kodi’s home screen, Add-ons > Video add-ons section.