All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Hotstar is a free Videos add-on for Kodi to watch Indian Films and TV Shows from hotstar.com
For this add-on you do not need a connected India VPN to watch Indian Movies and TV shows!
How To Install Hotstar Kodi Add-on
- From Kodi’s Home Screen click on the ‘Gear’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select ‘None’ and then enter this URL: http://srp.nu
- Click ‘OK’.
- Scroll to the empty bar and type a name, Ex: SuperRepo
- Again click ‘Ok’.
- Make sure both boxes are filled and Press Ok to save the source.
- From Kodi’s home screen, go to Add-ons > Box icon from the top-left corner
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ > Krypton > All
- Select superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-x.x.x.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose Superrepo All [Krypton][v7] -> Video Addons -> Hotstar -> Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Go back to the Kodi Homescreen and select Videos -> Add-ons
- RightClick on Hotstar (on remote control press Menu) and Select Settings
- Select Options
- Enable “Enable Indian Ip address”
- Use ip “18.104.22.168” in “any Indian IP address (http://bit.ly/1LhsHMX)” of use an ip from url “http://bit.ly/1LhsHMX”
That’s all. Now whenever you want to access Hotstar, find it on Kodi’s home screen > Addons section.