All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The Insomnia add-on seems to be designed for people with that very condition, insomnia. That is because it is an all around add-on where you are likely to find any and all categories to take a look at. Some of the options included are anime, DIY, cameras of the world, gym, humor, and many more. It is definitely one you should add to your essential downloads list. If you want to get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Please keep in mind that this addon is not on the official Kodi addons list. In other words, please do not ask or post questions about it on the official forums. If you need help or support, please contact the development team. The should be able to help you with any questions.
How to Install Insomnia Kodi Addon on Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- Proceed to the Settings area. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon.
- Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager, and click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo/REPOS and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter canal and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on canal and then repository.CanalNereo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select Repo Canal Nereo Repo.
- Now select Video add-ons, Insomnia, and then Install.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Insomnia to launch the addon.
How to Install Insomnia Kodi Addon on Jarvis
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://canalnereo.com/canalnereo/REPOS and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it canal and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick canal and then repository.CanalNereo-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see an add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose the Repo Canal Nereo Repo.
- Now select Video add-ons > Insomnia > and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Insomnia to access the addon.