All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
This is a Simple Guide on How To install Jukebox Hero, a great music add-on that can be installed through Noobs and Nerds Repository.
It has sections for Popular Vevo Playlists, UK Charts Playlists, 1000 Most Popular Artists, Featured Artists, Billboard Popular Top 100 Artists, Billboard All Time Artists, Greatest All time Hot 100 Artists, Compilations, User Voted lists and Search for Playlists.
How To Install Jukebox Hero Music Add-on
- From Home Screen go to Settings (Gear icon from top-left corner)
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click <None>
- Enter the following URL: http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/ and press OK
- Select the Name box and give it a name ex: Noobs and Nerds, remember it cause will use it later
- Make sure the boxes are filled and press OK
- Navigate to the Home page > Add-ons
- Click the Box icon from the top left corner
- Click install from zip file
- Click Noobs and Nerds (or whatever name you wrote in the 6’th step)
- Click noobsandnerds.1.8.zip
- Wait for the Installed Notification pop up in the top-right corner
- Then click Install from repository
- Click Noobs and Nerds Repository
- Click Music Add-ons
- Click JukeboxHero
- Click Install
That’s all, wait for the Installed Notification popup in the top-right corner. Then, find the add-on on Home screen > add-ons section.