All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
A free, open-source media player, developed by the XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium. Currently it is one of the most popular content streamer for TV. The application is developed by thousands of worldwide developers, through GitHub and there is already a new v.17 Krypton Beta edition which probably will be fully launched in 2017.
Below this text you’ll find a Video tutorial, so if it’s easier for you to Watch and Hear just scroll to the Video.
Install KODI Jarvis on Fire TV
- Power on the TV and go through the setup process. You must use your Amazon account credentials (email address and password) when going through the setup for the first time.
- Navigate to: Settings > System > Developer Options, Enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Navigate HOME. Search for ES File Explorer with the search box at top of the screen. Select: ES File Explorer, and install it.
- Run ES File Explorer, expand Favorite and click Add
- Add the following source url: http://mathyestore.com/kodi16.apk
- Name this anything you want, I named it kodi.
- After adding source, click the favorite that you just created (kodi).
- The ES File Explorer should start downloading the Kodi application, when it finishes just hit Open
- Go through the Kodi installation process.
- Open it to ensure it is working properly.
Now that you installed Kodi Jarvis on Amazon Fire TV, choose an add-on which will stream content. If you’re new to this, here is a TOP 5 Popular Kodi Addons
Video Tutorial – Install Kodi Jarvis on Amazon Fire TV