All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a free and open-source media player, developed by the XBMC Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium. Currently it is one of the most popular content streamer for TV. The application is developed by thousands of worldwide developers, through GitHub and on their official website you already may find the newest v.17 Krypton Beta edition which probably will be fully launched in 2017.
Below this text you’ll find a Video tutorial, so if its easier for you to Watch and Hear just scroll to the Video.
Install KODI Jarvis on Fire Stick
- Plug your Amazon Firestick into the TV
- Go through setup process. You must use your Amazon account credentials (email address and password) when going through setup for the first time.
- Navigate: Settings / System / Developer Options, Enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Navigate HOME. Search for ES File Explorer with the search box at top of the screen. Install: ES File Explorer.
- Open ES File Explorer, expand Favorite and Add
- Add the following source url: http://mathyestore.com/kodi16.apk
- Name this anything you want, I named it kodi.
- After adding source, click the favorite that you just created (kodi).
- The ES File Explorer should start downloading the Kodi application, when it finishes hit Open
- Go through the Kodi install process.
- Open it to ensure it is working properly.
Now that you installed Kodi Jarvis on Amazon Fire Stick, choose an add-on which will stream content. If you’re new to this, here is a TOP 5 Popular Kodi Addons