All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Unfortunately, this addon is no more supported.
Lastship is a new Exodus Fork Add-on.
It has sections for movies, TV shows, My TV shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools and Search. There are some sources that will play 1080p and HD links. So if you looking for a new Kodi add-on for 2017 give it try as it has been working very well.
How To Install Lastship Kodi Add-on with Screenshots
- From home screen go to the Gear icon from the top-left corner
- Click File Manager
- Click Add Source
- Click <None>
- Enter the following URL:
http://www.titanme.de/KODI/ and press OK
- Name it Titanme (or however you want, but remember it because we’ll need it later)
- Make sure all he boxes are filled and press OK
- Go back to Kodi’s home screen and click add-ons
- Click the Box icon from the top left corner
- Click Install from zip file
- Click titanme (or however you named it in the 6’th step)
- Click repositorylatship-1.0.1.zip
- It will pop up Lastship Repository Enabled
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Lastship Repository
- Click Video Add-ons
- Click Lastship
- Click Install
That’s all. Wait for the Installed Notification popup in the top-right corner, then find the add-on on Kodi’s home page > Add-ons