All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. Try ExpressVPN
which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, unlimited bandwidth and even accepts Bitcoin
Update: OneAlliance Team has taken their build offline for some time but promised to get it back soon. At the moment the most popular Repository is Kodil, you can install it with this tutorial.
One Alliance Build, a shiny new crisp look from the team of developers from DB. This Build has all that you can wish for only 226MB, its optimal for all Kodi boxes. The community is awesome, just like the administrators which are very much regarded in the Kodi community. The Build prides it self on, quick, simple, fundamental and has all that you require, Sports/Live Sports, Movies, TV-Shows and more cool content.
How to install One Alliance Build on Kodi 17 Krypton
- From Home Screen navigate to > Gear icon (top-left part of the screen) > System settings > Addons > Enable Unknown Sources.
- Press BACK, then > File Manager > Add Source.
- Press on <None> and type: http://onealliance.xyz/repo/ then OK
- In the next box, type a Name (ex: ONEALLIANCE) and remember it > OK.
- Get back to the Home Screen > Add-Ons > the Box icon in the top-left part of the screen
- Install from zip file > ONEALLIANCE (or the name you wrote in the Step 4) > plugin.program.onealliancewizard.zip.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
- Again get back to Home Screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > One Alliance Wizard > Builds > under Krypton Builds choose OneAlliance Build > Install
- The build will now download and Install
- Wait for download > Force close > Power off if required.
- On reboot – wait, it can take up to 5 mins to fully update.