All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. Try ExpressVPN
which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, unlimited bandwidth and even accepts Bitcoin
This is a simple Guide on How To Install The Pyramid Kodi add-on.
This addon has been very popular and widely used for a long time within the Kodi community. It is being constantly with all of the latest and best content for you to watch and features for you to use.
Many people feel that this is one of the best Kodi add-ons available on Kodi its regular updates and the fact that it is always working. It has a huge selection of content including movies, TV shows, Live TV, Live sport and much more (Many of these are in 1080p and 4K too!)
If you are looking for a great all in one Kodi plugin/addon then you will love The Pyramid.
The addon is really fast, has no lag or buffering issues (Which means it also works well on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick) and all of the streams are high definition and even 3D/4K. The addon is updated every few days so it is always working and has the latest content.
How To install The Pyramid Kodi Addon on Kodi Krypton
- First, open up Kodi 17.4 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://ares-repo.eu
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. The Pyramid
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. The Pyramid
- Select the file called “repository.aresproject-0.0.8.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the Ares Project Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the The Pyramid Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the The Pyramid plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
There you have it!
You now have one of the best Kodi 17.4 addons of all time installed onto your device!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂