The Red Pill Kodi addon has different types of good Documentaries collection. If you are a documentary lover then you’ll love to use this addon. We can install the Red Pill Kodi addon with the help of noobs and nerds repository. Noobs and nerds repo is one of the very few which provides educational content.
How to Install Red Pill Kodi addon
1) Open Kodi and select system setting from the top
2) Choose file manager from the system settings
3) Click add source from the file manager.
4) Select none from the file source dialog box.
5) Enter the path URL: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/ and click OK.
6) Enter the name of the File Source as: Portal or whatever you want.
7) Come back to the homepage and select the addons option
8) Select the package installer option from the top of the addon window.
9) Choose the install from zip file option.
10) Select the name which you gave before (Portal).
11) Select the option noobs and nerds repo 2.0 zip file.
12) Wait for the addon enabled notification it may take some time to enable.
13) Then select install from repository from the addon browser
14) Select noobs and nerds repository from the repository list.
15) Then select video addon sub category.
16) Search The Red Pill option and select it
17) Then select the Install from the information page to install the red pill Kodi addon.
How to use the Red Pill Kodi addon
The red pill Kodi addon is the new brand addon which brought together huge documentary contents. Here, we are going to see how to use red pill addon after installing it. It has a lot of subcategories such as top documentaries, Free documentaries and lots more.
That’s all about the Red Pill Kodi addon installation and its usage. Share your view about this addon over comments.