All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Kodi lovers know that finding live television can be a hassle. however, that is why we’re happy to tell you about the Tiggers add-on. This one is extraordinary, and could give you the option to see many special types of programming. additionally they focus on sports channels. in case you need to get this one, make sure to test out our guide to help you download and set up it.
The Tiggers add-on isn’t an official Kodi add-on. As such you will not need to ask for help on their support boards. luckily the improvement group is available to answer questions. you could reach Brettus Builds crew on Twitter or FB for assistance with any problems.
How To Install Tiggers Add-on on Kodi 17 Krypton
- From the Home Screen, navigate to the Gear icon in the top-left part of the screen
- File Manager > Add source
- Here in the left part of the screen press > Add file source > hit the box that says <None>
- Type exactly: http://brettus.netai.net and hit Done
- This media source needs a name. Enter “Brettus” and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, then select Add-ons and click it.
- Again, at the top-left part of the screen find and click on the Box icon
- Now, Select Install from zip file > Click on “Brettus“, > .Brettus.Repository, > repository.Brettusrepo-x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select > Brettus Builds repository.
- Select Video add-ons > Tiggers, and then Install.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Tiggers to launch the add-on.
How to Install the Tiggers Add-on for Kodi v16 Jarvis
- From home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the <None> box
- In the address field, enter http://brettus.netai.net and click Done.
- Name the file Brettus and click OK.
- Now, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- Pick Brettus > .Brettus.Repository > repository.Brettusrepo-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification message.
- Next, click on Install from repository.
- Choose Brettus Builds repository.
- Select Video add-ons > Tiggers > and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Tiggers to access the add-on.