All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
TV on Desi Zone Kodi Addon is a great Indian IPTV addon. The is great and popular, contains many channels that are popular in India. If you enjoy watching Indian TV, this addons is a perfect fit for adding to your Kodi setup.
Please note! Kodi Builds and Kodi Add-ons are streaming content illegally. You’re the one responsible on what you watch. Because all Internet Providers are monitoring us, we recommend you use a VPN. Check here a list of the BEST VPN providers.
How To Install TV on DESI Zone Kodi Addon
- From Kodi’s Home Screen navigate to the Gear icon from the top-left corner.
- Next, select the File Manager. From the list, scroll down and double click on Add source.
- Now click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Here enter exactly this URL: http://srp.nu/ and hit the OK button.
- This media source needs a name. In the next box type SuperRepo and then click the OK button so the source gets saved.
- Once added, return to Kodi’s home screen, and select Add-ons. Click on the Box icon from the top-left corner. Now, select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on SuperRepo > krypton > all > superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Notification popup in the top-right corner.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select SuperRepo All.
- Select Video add-ons > TV on Desi Zone, and then Install.
- Again wait for the notification in the top-right corner that says the addon is enabled.
- Return to Kodi’s Home Screen and go to Add-Ons > TV on Desi Zone to launch the addon.