Install TVAddons on Kodi 17 Krypton
All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Here is How to Install TvAddons on Kodi Krypton:
To install TV Addons on using CONFIG WIZARD with Indigo Wizard for Kodi 17:
- From the Kodi homescreen, press the Gear Icon in the top-left part of the screen
- Then go to System Settings. Now select “Add-Ons” from the menu on the left
- Turn on “Unknown Sources”. Then return to the Kodi’s home screen.
- Then go to System > File Manager > Add Source
- Add http://fusion.tvaddons.co/ as a Source and name it “fusion”.
- Go to Programs > Install from zip > Select the “fusion” source you added
- Go to the begin-here folder, then install the config wizard zip file. (Wait for the Notification to appear)
- Again from Home Screen, run Indigo or navigate to Addons and run Indigo > Config Wizard > Install
- After it installs, hit OK and it’ll force close. Just run it again and you’ll have the most popular TvAddons on Kodi. Once your TVaddons are installed, look underneath VIDEOS in Kodi and you’ll see great TVAddons installed like SALTS, Exodus, The Royal We, Genesis, Phoenix, Velocity, and 1Channel.