This is a simple Guide on How to install Wookie Wizard Kodi Add-on.
Wookie Wizard is one of the best add-ons for Kodi Krypton as it allows you to download several other builds and add-ons. The wizard is also kept up to date and the download speeds are pretty fast compared to other Wizards.
I would highly recommend downloading this plugin onto your device. This also works great on Android devices such as the Amazon Firestick.
It contains over 200 builds and each one can be installed in one click, the wizard takes care of everything else for you.
To install Wookie Wizard follow these steps:
- From Kodi’s homes screen, navigate to the Gear icon from the top-left part of the screen
- Select File Manager > Add Source > <none>
- Enter the following URL into the text box: http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/
- Select Ok once you have entered the URL.
- Give the source a name you will remember by clicking Enter a name for this media Source. For example: “Wookie”.
- Now select OK once you have entered the name.
- Go back to the Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons > the Box icon from the Top-left part of the screen
- Select Install from Zip file
- Find and select the source name you created in the 5’th Step (e.g. “Wookie”)
- Select the zip file called “Click Me – Succumb to the Wookie.zip”
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification in the top-right part of the screen
- Go back to Kodi’s Home Screen
- Go to Program Addons, find and open Wookie Wizard
- Wait a minute or so just to let the Wookie Wizard fully update itself with all of the latest builds and plugins.
- Enjoy! Simply browse the wizard and download the builds/add-ons you want.
If you have any questions regarding the Wookie Wizard please just let me know in the comments below