All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Unfortunately, developers website is down. Try other addons.
This is a simple guide on How To Install XENON Build on Kodi Krypton, developed and entertained by Diggz.
XENON Kodi build has so many options with great add-ons that makes it one of the best available right now for Kodi.
It includes some of the best and popular Kodi Add-ons that allows you to watch and stream an endless amount of content.
The build is easy to install as it is available through the developer’s official website and was one of the top builds from the Ares Wizard.
How To install XENON Kodi Build
- Open Kodi
- Navigate to the Gear icon from the top-left part of the screen
- Select System Settings > Add-ons > enable Unknown Sources
- Click “Yes” when prompted
- Go back one time
- Go to File Manager > Add Source
- Select <NONE> and type this URL:
- Press OK
- Name the source (e.g. XENON)
- Click OK
- Go back to Kodi’s main menu
- From the left-menu select: Add-ons
- Click the Box icon from the top left corner
- Select Install from Zip File
- e.g. “XENON”)
- Wait for it to install (You’ll get a notification in the top right corner)
- Now, choose Install from repository > Diggz Repo > Program Addons > Diggz Wizard
- This is the Tool created by Diggz developers, through which we’ll install the XENON Kodi Build, click Install
- Wait patiently for the notification window in the top-right corner
- Usually, after install, Diggz Wizard launches automatically, if yes then click Continue and you’ll be prompted to Install a Build, choose Build Menu
- If after you got the notification window with the “Add-on Installed” in the top-right corner the Wizard didn’t run automatically, just get to Kodi’s home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Diggz Wizard
- From the Builds list choose XENON > Fresh install (recommended but it will remove all other content already installed on Kodi), however, you can make a standard install but sometimes the installation may fail.
- When the installation is complete, select Force close. If Kodi doesn’t close, restart your device.
- That’s all, now you have XENON Kodi Build installed on your device. For the first run, make sure you give it time to update all packages.