The Irusu build comes in at only about 177mb. That means it is just fine to use on lower-end devices. You can enjoy some great backgrounds as well as some of the wonderful add-ons you would expect. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install Irusu Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://onenation.info/Portal and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name Portal or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Portal then select plugin.program.onenationportal-x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, select Install from repository > OneNation Portal > Program add-ons > OneNation Portal Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Addons and then Program Addons.
- Choose OneNation Portal Wizard and the Irusu Build.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.