All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
If you like to use builds and want a small one, the Jazz Build is a good solution. At only 63mb or so, it is ideal for your Forestick or another limited resource device. Of course, it will work just fine for the others as well. It may not have some of the bells and whistles of the others, but it is definitely worth a look. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Equinox build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you will want to reach out to the development team with any questions.
How to Install the Jazz Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://jazzwiz.co.uk/repo and click OK.
- Now, name it jazz or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose jazz and then repository.pulse.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Choose Install from repository > Pulse Repo > Program add-ons > Jazz Wizard > Install.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Jazz Wizard, builds, and choose Jazz Build.
- Close Kodi, re-open it and enjoy.