As you can guess by the name, the Jugger Build is named after Juggernaut. Interestingly, this build is quite large so it lives up to its’ name. At 377mb, this one is too large for limited resource devices. However, it will do just fine on a computer or Macintosh. The images on this one look great and are Juggernaut themed. If you want to give this one a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Jugger Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://archive.org/download/juggerrepo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it jugger, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose jugger and then repository.juggernaut-x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Next, select Install from repository > Juggernaut Repository > Program Add-on > Juggernaut Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Juggernaut Wizard. Find the Browse Builds button, choose the Jugger Build and click Install.