The Lakers Theme build is designed for those that are fans of the Los Angeles Lakers basketball team. This one is great not only because of its theme but because it is only about 129MB. That means suitable for all devices. No matter if your favorite Kodi install is on the higher or lower end, you should have no problems with this one at all. Additionally, it has some of the best add-ons in the community. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
How to Install the Lakers Theme Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://909empire.net/ and click OK.
- Now, name it 909, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose 909 and then plugin.program.909wizard.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the 909 Wizard. Choose builds and select the Lakers Theme Build you want to use. We are using the Anonymous build
- There are others available, so please feel free to have a look at those later.