The Latino Kodi Ultimate Build may have quite a bit in it, but is small in size. At only 145MB, this one is ideal for large and small devices alike. You should have no issues on your favorite firestick or Kodi box. This is one you definitely won’t want to miss out on. You do not have to take our word for it, though. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install Latino Kodi Ultimate Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://latinokodi.xyz/wizard/ and click OK.
- Now, name it latino, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose arc and then plugin.program.latinokodiultimate-x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Latino Kodi Ultimate Wizard. Now, look for the Latino Kodi Ultimate Build and clickInstall.
- When done, restart Kodi and wait till it updates the new Build.