The Mammoth Lite Build is a smaller build that you will want to look into. It weighs in at 227 MB. That means it is good for lower-end devices. However, it may push some of the limits if your device is on the old side. The download seems fast, so you should have no issues getting it. It is definitely worth a look. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Pure Stream build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the Mach1 team with any questions.
Install the Mammoth Lite Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://mach1.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it mach1, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose mach1 and then plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Wiz-Tech Wizard. Choose Wiz-tech Builds, Krypton builds and select the Mammoth Lite build. make sure you choose the right version for your install.
- There are others available, so please feel free to have a look and choose one of those later.