As you might have guessed by the name, the Man Cave Builds Wizard is all about Man Cave builds. We like this one because it gives you several options to choose from. The images below are from the Dazbo Mini build. It is only about 218mb in size. That means it is acceptable for higher-end and lower-end devices alike. If you want some good options, you won’t want to miss out on this one. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install this great wizard today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Man Cave Builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below. Builds for this wizard include:
Install the Man Cave Builds Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://kodi.mancavekodi.com/kodi/ and click OK.
- Now, name it man cave, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose man cave and then start.here > repository.tvkings-x.x.x.zip
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, select Install from repository > TV Kings Repo > Program Add-ons. From here, select the Man Cave Wizard. Next, select the (Man Cave) builds section and select the one you want to install.
- We are using the Dazbo Mini build, but you can try out some of the others if available.