The Maze Family build is a small offering that you will want to take a look at. It weighs in at 114mb. That means it is suitable for all kodi devices, whether they are higher-end or lower-end. This is one you won’t want to be without. Of course, you can find some great add-ons and fun backgrounds. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
How to Install the Maze Family Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://repo.theunjudged.xyz/ as you see here, and call it illuminati.
- Hit ok, and illuminati will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the illuminati file.
- From here, click on the file that says repository.illuminati-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message telling you it is installed.
- Next, select Install from Repository > illuminati > Program add-ons > Illuminati Wizard > Install.
- When the screen comes up, choose Build Menu. Scroll down the list and choose Maze Family then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.