The MetalliQ 4Qed add-on is an all in one offering that has many different choices. No matter what you are looking for, you should be able to find it with this one. You won’t want to be without it. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
This add-on is not officially supported by the XBMC/Kodi team. You will not want to post questions on their support forums. Instead, the development team will be able to help you with any questions you might have.
How to Install The MetalliQ 4Qed KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://cellardoortv.com/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter cdtv or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on cdtv and then repository.cdrepo-x.x.zip and wait for the notification message.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find Cellardoor TV Repository and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons, and then The MetalliQ 4Qed.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Wait for the notification message.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Video add-ons and select The MetalliQ 4Qed to launch the addon.
How to Install The MetalliQ 4Qed Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://cellardoortv.com/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it cdtv and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick cdtv and then repository.cdrepo-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository and select the Cellardoor TV Repository.
- Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on The MetalliQ 4Qed.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > The MetalliQ 4Qed to access the addon.