For those that need small builds, the Middle Earth Builds Wizard has one for you. At this point, they only offer one build. However, it is only about 49 MB. That means you can use it on all devices. To give this one a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team. At this time, there is only one build available for this wizard.
Install the Middle Earth Builds Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly https://ektos.xyz/Install and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name Middle Earth or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Middle Earth then select plugin.program.middleearth.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Program Addons.
- Choose Middle Earth Wizard and the build you want to install.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.