All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The MultiBuild Kodi Build wasn’t meant to be used on low resource devices, because it weights over 300mb. I’m sure that it will work just fine on computers and Android devices with more then 2GB RAM. You’ll find a lot of great add-ons, streams and cool looking backgrounds.
Note that the Build is not developed by the official Kodi team. So, if you need help please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi official website.
Install the MultiBuild Kodi Build
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://multibuild.cf/mbrepo and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name mbrepo or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on mbrepo then select repository.mbrepo-x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Proceed to Install from repository > MutliBuild Repository > Program add-ons > MutliBuild Wizard > Install.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons.
- Choose MutliBuild Wizard, (MB) Builds, and the MultiBuild Build.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open Kodi.