The Mythical Beast build is small to medium-sized build. Coming in at 236mb, this one is good for most of the devices you would want to use. Some of the backgrounds are based on the mythical 3 headed dog, and it has some greatadd-onss from the community. It is definitely worth taking a look at. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install this great build today so you can see if it is right for you.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the development team with any questions.
Install the Mythical Beast Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://mach1.esy.es/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it mach1, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose mach1 and then plugin.program.wiztechwizard.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Wiz-Tech Wizard. Choose Krypton builds and select the Mythical Beast build. make sure you choose the right version for your install.
- There are others available, so please feel free to have a look and choose one of those later.