The Nebula build is on the larger size. While it may not be the biggest one we have reviewed, it is not the smallest, either. At 271mb, it is too large for most of the devices with limited resources. However, it should work just fine on your pc or another high-end device. It has some great looking backgrounds and some good add-ons. If you are a fan of builds, you should check this one out. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by the Wullies team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the Wullies team.
How to Install the Nebula Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://www.onenation.info/Portal/ as you see here, and call it nation.
- Hit ok, and nation will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the nation file.
- From here, click on the file that says plugin.program.onenationportal-x.x.zip.
- Now, go back to your home screen, go to Add-ons and then Program add-ons.
- Click on it and select OneNation Portal.
- When the screen comes up, choose Builds Menu. Scroll down the list and choose Nebula Krypton then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.